Here is my list of favorite things to do in fall. Maybe it will inspire you to explore or try something new.
- Roast Marshmallows over a fire pit
- Take a hayride
- Pick apples fresh from the farm
- Drink apple cider
- Hike a mountain to see the leaves change
- Curl up with a good book and have a lazy day indoors when it’s raining
- Eat turkey chili
- Make pumpkin spice waffles
- Write a list of everthing you are thankful for
- Take a bike ride around a park that you always wanted to visit
- Stroll through a Japanese garden
- Browse through open air farmer’s markets for fresh vegetables and fruits
Fall is the best time to be outdoors. It’s that sweet spot where the weather is starting to get cool but it’s still warm enough that you can enjoy it.
Best to get out and smell the fresh air now before you have to hunker down for winter.